Tuesday, July 28, 2009

"I'm sick of my Diaper Momma"


Funny story:

Cooper was walking around in his diaper the other day and he walks into the living room and just takes his diaper off. I figure that was fine because it was hot that day and he has always had good control of his "movements". So he went into the bathroom where we have a little potty chair for him, which he uses mainly for a stool when he washes his hands and brushes his teeth, so I didn't really think that much of it. We haven't started potty training yet, but sometimes he will sit on the potty anyway cause he thinks he's cooler if he does. So I walk in there and he is sitting on his potty holding a newspaper... naked! It was the funniest thing that I had seen all day and so I had to video tape it. It was cute and funny, but we got over it and moved onto doing something else. Just because... I walked over by the potty a little bit later and it was FULL of pee! We have never tried to do any real training with him before, so the fact that he decided that he wanted his diaper off and that he was going to fill the potty all by himself (with no little pee dribbles anywhere) was the AWESOMEST thing in the world of raising children.

He was so proud! We were so proud.

Now I guess he gave us a kick start into the world of pull-ups and superman underwear!

2 comments:

  1. i like the blog :)
    and go cooper for the wee!!!
    -adrienne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! The part about the newspaper is great...I guess the power of suggestion really does work!

    ReplyDelete