Who is better at flying a kite? That is the issue today. We recently got a "Cars" kite to send with Cooper to grandma's because he is always hoping for new adventures. Nate tried to set it up and it just wasn't working correctly, so I jump in and fix it. (It's a woman thing) It makes me wonder, did he fly many kites as a kid? I know I didn't. Anyhoo, I finally got the kite flying, Nate took over and was letting the string out... low and behold, he just couldn't keep the air underneath it long enough and it is currently residing in my neighbor's tree. Cooper will look out the front window saying... "Lightning Down!" "'mere Lightning!"
It still makes me chuckle thinking about it. But it's those types of things that can make our relationship funny. Nate is a great sport about things like that (I am not) so it's better when he is proven wrong because I don't take it as well.

That is one reason why my husband doesn't like to play games. He HATES when he loses! (I guess I rub it in too much if I do win)
ReplyDelete