Of course I understand those who choose to leave and "Get out" of their small towns. I have several friends who have done that, my bestfriends actually. They have traveled all over and seen and done things that I couldn't dream of doing. They are where they are because that is right for them. We are all where we are supposed to be, doing what we are supposed to be doing.
One is the most adventurous and curious person. She loves to challenge herself to new things and new places. And the other is the most independent person. She is completely loyal, but completely content with being her. I am not adventurous or curious enough. I don't choose to live that independent, free spirited life. I am completely loyal and loving towards those who I share my life with.
We make a great team. I dedicate this to you... you know who you are... you are the only one that reads my blog...

I love you too, and appreciate all the qualities that make you a unique and special woman.
ReplyDeleteSo not true...I read your blog as well! :) You'll have to check mine out! :)
ReplyDeleteYeah Ronell....You're right! You and Bri have a great friendship....but I will agree with Anne...you have other people who love you and care about you, and WE read your blog too! HA HA
ReplyDelete