Saturday, April 25, 2009

Are you a morning person or a night person?

Everyone asks this annoying questions and I always answer, if I get enough sleep than I can be either a morning or a night person.  HOWEVER... if I don't get enough sleep, or I feel like I have to wake up and rush for something... I am definately NOT a morning person.  

For instance, right now I should be getting ready for my huge day of Tupperware, but I am so tired, my allergies are killing me, I just don't feel like it.  This is not a "morning person" day!

Thanks for understanding.  Oh and if you see me today, don't talk to me... Just kidding, I'll calm down after a large chai!

3 comments:

  1. I am neither - I don't know - you'd think working night's I'd be a night person - so not true. I'm exhausted. I hate mornings too though. Maybe if Sophie would sleep until 7 - but getting up before 6 is just not right. So now I'm starting to ramble...considering it's 318am....ahhh a lovely night at work. Have a great day. (Oh -BTW, we're not staying in the hotel)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suppose it all depends on what you consider morning. Some days I am in good spirits by 5:30 and others it takes me a bit longer...like all day to get it together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to be BOTH. I am never tired at night because I usually go to bed so late because I am waiting for Erick to get home so we can actually spend time together. And I have to get up in the morning with my kids pretty early. Most days I'm okay getting up especially if I made a pot of coffee and can shower. If I don't have coffee and a shower to wake me up...I'm worthless in the morning.

    ReplyDelete